Coir Matting Care Instructions
How do I care for my Coir mat?
- Vacuum the mat regularly to remove debris that has been deposited on the mat
- Shedding is normal in the initial month of use. During this period, simply brush or gently shake the mat
- To prolong the life of your doormat do not place it in direct sunlight or where it will remain wet for any length of time
- Avoid using chemicals to clean this product as it may stain the natural coconut fibres
- If the mat becomes wet allow to air/dry naturally